In 2021, the JCJ community advocated for bold policies that help the most vulnerable populations. Together we:
- Helped pass the American Rescue Plan and Women’s Health Act
- Advocated for the abolishment of the Senate filibuster
- Urged support for paid family leave
- Made thousands of calls for voting rights, LGBTQ equality, gun violence prevention, and more
- Provided real-time analysis during the conflict between Israel and Hamas
- Hosted teen and college fellows from California, Washington, Ohio, and New York
Here’s the thing—we’re just getting started.
Watch our end-of-year video, and make a tax-deductible donation today to help us continue this vital work in 2022.
Donate to JCJ here: jewishcenterforjustice.org/donate