- Learn leadership and advocacy skills alongside other teen activists
- Attend events, rallies, lobby meetings, and conferences in Los Angeles and throughout California
- Participate in advocacy sessions from the JCJ office monthly
- Receive personalized mentorship from JCJ Executive Director Rabbi Joel Simonds
- Collaborate with college activists and network with JCJ constituents
- Hone your passion for Judaism and justice while becoming an on campus leader
- Receive social justice focused education in monthly mentor sessions and in-person advocacy trainings.
- Engage in study and leadership development based on the social justice issues of our tradition.
- Find your authentic voice and learn why a well-crafted justice rabbinate is so necessary.
- Leverage your legal skills on social justice issues in JCJ’s portfolio.
- Monitor legislation and help JCJ interpret key legal decisions with advice, strategy, and insights.
- Work with issue-area experts to help JCJ craft public positions and statements.
- Build a network of fellow justice-minded clergy members.
- Offer faith-based insights on JCJ resources and insider briefings.
- Create resources for sermons, text studies, and other educational opportunities.