The difficulty and complexity of this past week in Israel has left us searching for words to express our emotions.
Side by side media images of the embassy dedication ceremony in Jerusalem juxtaposed by the death and violence on the Gaza border fail to address the nuance of the situation. While this week has brought us opportunities for celebration, we cannot fully rejoice while others are hurting.
We share with you the powerful reflection of Rabbi Dr. Donniel Hartman, a gifted teacher and leader who is the President of the Shalom Hartman Institute in Jerusalem as he offers words and insight for the events at the Gaza border.
Read Rabbi Dr. Donniel Hartman’s blog here.
For up to date information please follow www.timesofisrael.com.
- Need Passover Resources? JCJ has you covered.
- JCJ’s Justice Guide to Passover
- The American Dream and Promise Act of 2021 is in the SENATE >> Here’s how to take action
- The Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2021 is in the SENATE >> Here’s how to take action
- The John Lewis Voting Rights Act. What is it and why we support it.