The difficulty and complexity of this past week in Israel has left us searching for words to express our emotions.
Side by side media images of the embassy dedication ceremony in Jerusalem juxtaposed by the death and violence on the Gaza border fail to address the nuance of the situation. While this week has brought us opportunities for celebration, we cannot fully rejoice while others are hurting.
We share with you the powerful reflection of Rabbi Dr. Donniel Hartman, a gifted teacher and leader who is the President of the Shalom Hartman Institute in Jerusalem as he offers words and insight for the events at the Gaza border.
Read Rabbi Dr. Donniel Hartman’s blog here.
For up to date information please follow www.timesofisrael.com.
- How to Take Action on ‘The Freedom to Vote Act’
- Take Action on these two bills awaiting Newsom’s signature
- JCJ Responds to Texas Abortion Ban
- The recall election for California governor is on September 14. Here’s what you need to know.
- JCJ offers a 3-part Legislative Advocacy Training Series. Here’s how to sign up.